Let Us Help You Find the Ideal Miniature Vacuum
You use your keyboard every day. Maybe you use it for work. Maybe you have a gaming habit. Maybe you just enjoy checking the news before you head out the door in the morning. No matter the case, your keyboard could probably use a little TLC. Just take a peek underneath the keys and you’ll probably find months’ (or years’) worth of crumbs.
Metro Vacuum MDV-1BA DataVac Pro 4.5-AMP Computer Vac/Blower
Our favorite for 2020
ZOpid Mini Battery-operated Desktop Vacuum Cleaner
A very close runner-up
Crucial Swirl Powerful Handheld Portable Vacuum Cleaner
Comes with several nozzles and attachments
A keyboard vacuum can help clean up your messy keys and extend the life of your keyboard.
We’re going to share five of the top PC vacuums on the market, but first, let’s take a look at how to compare models, so you can find the right one for you.
- Vacuum Type: There are several types of PC vacuums on the market. Some are large, and some can fit in the palm of your hand. The type you choose will depend on how often you use your keyboard (the more often you use it, the dirtier it will be) and your budget. A larger vacuum may be the better option if you use your keyboard every day because it will have more suction power.
- Blower Function: Some mini vacuums can also double as blowers, which are great alternatives to canned air. If you use canned air often, you may consider one of these models. Not only will they save you money, but they’re also easier on the environment.
- Size: Size goes along with vacuum type, but it is something that needs to be considered. If you don’t have room to store a larger vacuum, your only option may be a small handheld model.
The Best PC Vacuum Reviews in 2020
Metro Vacuum MDV-1BA DataVac Pro – The DataVav Pro from Metro Vacuum is a rare find. Not only does this vacuum actually do a good job of removing dust and dirt from your keyboard (and the rest of your computer), but it also doubles as a blower. With this in your office, you can say good-bye to canned air for good.
If you want to know how to clean a laptop keyboard like a professional, the DataVav Pro is the secret. With all steel construction and slew of accessories, this powerful little vacuum can remove crumbs, dirt, lint and dust from underneath your keys with ease.
The DataVac Pro comes with a 19” hose, soft bristle brush, air pin-pointer, crevice tool, 4-piece micro cleaning tool kit and 5 disposable bags.
Crucial Swirl Powerful Handheld Portable Vacuum Cleaner – The Crucial Swirl doesn’t market itself as a keyboard vacuum, but with a blower function and set of micro cleaning tools, it’s ideal for keeping your computer clean. You can even use it for detailing your car, which adds even more value to this set.
A 700-watt motor and 5.6 Amps allows for powerful suction, and at just 4.5 pounds, this vacuum is as lightweight as they come.
The Crucial Swirl boasts 75” of waterlift and a 10” cleaning reach. It also comes with a number of attachments, including a 5-foot vacuum hose, bare floor tool, carpet tool, 6” micro hose, micro oval brush and a micro straight round brush.
ZOpid Mini – If you’re on an ultra-tight budget, the ZOpid Mini is a great choice. Battery-operated and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, this mini vacuum is small enough to reach into those tight spaces in between and underneath your keyboard keys.
The patented nozzle design allows the vacuum to capture more dirt and food particles, so you can enjoy working on a clean keyboard. You won’t get as much suction power as the first two vacuums on our list, but this model is great for light users that rarely eat at their desk.
The ZOpid Mini is powered by 2 AA batteries (which are not included), and comes with a slim nozzle, nozzle holder and a brush nozzle.
Glodeals Professional Powerful Computer Laptop Keyboard Mini Vacuum Cleaner – The Glodeals mini vacuum cleaner is affordable and comes with all the tools you need to keep your computer clean.
This mini vacuum comes with three dusting tools: a brush cleaning head, flat tip cleaning tool and a tube cleaning head. You also get a reusable dust bag to capture dirt and food particles.
Small and lightweight, this vacuum is ideal for people who don’t have a lot of space for a large vacuum in their office.
The Glodeals vacuum is powered by four AA batteries, so you never have to worry about plugging it in or fighting with cords. It can run for nine hours straight before the batteries die out.
Ecola Vacuum Cleaner – The Ecola vacuum cleaner is nearly identical to the Glodeals model in terms of design and functionality. It’s lightweight, small in size and comes with a host of accessories to help keep your keyboard clean. You can also use this vacuum to clean other office equipment, such as printers.
Three attachments are included: a brush cleaning head, flat tip cleaning tool and a tube cleaning head. A dust bag is also included that can be cleaned and reused.
Four batteries power the vacuum, which makes it highly portable. And its affordable price tag makes it a great choice for those who are on a very tight budget.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Right Laptop Cleaner Vacuum for You
– Whether you have a PC or a laptop, the keyboard is the first thing to get dirty. You eat at your desk, you put your grimy fingers all over the keys, and you’ve probably spilt a drink or two on your keyboard. A good laptop vacuum can help keep crumbs, dirt and dust at bay.
But how do you choose a mini vacuum? We’ve given you five great choices. Here are some points to keep in mind when narrowing down your choices:
- Attachments and Tools: These may not be the first things you think about, but the attachments and tools that come with the vacuum are important. You need to be able to get in between and underneath the keys to really get a deep clean. Make sure that, in the very least, the vacuum comes with a micro crevice tool or some sort of dust tool, which can tackle most cleaning jobs with ease.
- Corded or Cordless: Another thing to consider is how the vacuum is powered. A corded vacuum is going to naturally be more powerful. But battery-powered models come with the convenience of being extremely portable. If your keyboard isn’t particularly dirty, a battery-powered model may be a great option for you.
- Price: Finally, don’t forget to factor in the cost. Most PC vacuums are affordable, but the higher-end models can cost almost as much as a full-size vacuum for your home. If you work a desk job, it’s probably worth the extra cost to invest in a good vacuum that will keep your computer, which you use all day, clean.