Let Us Help You Pick from The Best Juicers On the Market
Commercial juice extractors are starting to become the norm in gyms, restaurants and even bars. Patrons want to be able to enjoy true fresh fruit and vegetable juices – not the tasteless mixes of the past.
XPUSA Commercial Juicer Auto Feed Juicer
Our favorite for 2017
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
A very close runner-up
Uniworld UJC-750 Fruit And Vegetable Juicer – 1 H.P. – 750 W
A fantastic juicer
And a juicer can also provide the function to create butters and jams, which is a major perk.
Commercial juicers are a little difficult to pick among when buying your first machine. We’ve had the pleasure of reviewing five of the top models on the market today. And through our research, we’ve found that there are a lot of features that can make your choice easier or harder.
A few of the features we recommend considering when picking your juicer are:
- Fruit or Vegetables: Some models are designed for juicing fruits, others for vegetables, and some offer fruit and vegetable extraction. This will have a major impact on the unit you choose. There are also some that can’t juice leafy greens, but they’ll be able to juice other vegetables, so keep this in mind.
- Feed Tube: The feed tube size will determine if you can juice full-sized fruits and vegetables, or if you’ll need to cut your produce down beforehand. A tube between 1.75” and 3” is ideal – the bigger the better.
- Added Function: Some models will be able to make nut butters and jams, which is a nice versatile option to consider if you plan on juicing often.
Juicers are worth the investment if you want to enjoy pure, fresh juice that is filled with nutrients. And the following five juicers are among the best on the market.
Reviews of Our Top Commercial Juicer Picks
XPUSA Commercial Juicer – The XPUSA is an orange juicer that is able to feed squeeze 20 – 22 oranges every minute, depending on the size. And users will be able to produce 4 – 7 glasses of juice for every 20 – 22 oranges squeezed.
This model can juice oranges that are 1.6”- 3.6” in size.
A safety switch is included so that the unit will never run unless the cover is properly placed. This reduces the risk of injury and liability in a commercial setting. The unit is heavy at 100 pounds, and the casing is made out of stainless steel for extreme durability.
This is a great orange juicer that is well-suited for a commercial setting.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite – The 800JEXL juicer is able to produce 1000-watts of power. Speed control allows you to juice harder fruits with higher power and gentle foods with lower speeds for better overall juicing power. The unit will run at 13,000 rpm at high and 6,500 rpm on low.
Die-cast steel is used on the housing, and there is a micromesh filter made out of stainless steel to filter the juice from the pulp.
Whole fruits and vegetables will pass through the 3” feed tube with ease. A pulp container is present, which will allow you to quickly toss the pulp or store it for later use. There is also a locking arm, dishwasher safe parts and a recipe book included.
Uniworld UJC-750 Fruit and Vegetable Juicer – Uniworld’s UJC-750 is a professional juicer that offers 1 HP and boasts a 750-watt motor. This unit can juice fruits and vegetables, so it’s more versatile than, say, the XPUSA, which was designed to juice oranges.
Designed for commercial usage, this model weighs 62 pounds and is made of stainless steel with dimensions of 12” x 17” x 19.5”.
The inside of the unit is steel, while the outside is aluminum. Able to juice everything from heavy roots to ginger, this is a must-have for the commercial user. Loud when in use, this model produces a very high yield, and it’s easy to clean.
For a commercial juicer, this is a great option if noise production is not a concern.
MJ800 Miracle Pro Commercial Juice Extractor – The MJ800 provides commercial production with a centrifugal extraction method that is able to produce an entire quart of juice in one minute. Produced for hotels, restaurants and bars, this unit can produce fresh fruit from vegetables and fruits.
Automatic pulp ejection is offered, where the pulp is automatically separated from the juice.
The feed tube can fit carrots, medium sized apples and other whole items thanks to its large 2.7” size. Easy to clean, the unit extracts so much juice from foods that the pulp is very dry, allowing you to easily clean the unit.
When opened, the unit will automatically stop the motor for enhanced safety.
Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG710 – The G5-PG710 is a special anniversary juicer, and this model is heavy-duty with a 540-watt motor, 1/3 HP and a 1.75” feed tube. Juicing is done at 1,725 rpms, and there is a juice cup, large hole screen and even a tomato screen provided.
Frozen sorbets, sauces and butters can be made in the unit thanks to the homogenizer.
Wheatgrass and leafy greens can’t be juiced in this model, but nuts can be churned into butter, and all other fruits and vegetables will have an easy time being juiced. Cleanup takes two minutes, and a tamper is included.
Well-built and durable, this is one of the best juicers on the market today.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Right Commercial Juice Machine for You
You don’t want to make a mistake when trying to pick the right commercial juicer. You need to know how to pick a juicer from the start that will work best for your needs. If you don’t make the right choice the first time, you’ll have lost out on your investment – never a good thing.
The right commercial juicer for you will be a personal preference.
But we do have a few recommendations on how to make your choice easier:
- Price: Make a budget. There is no way around it. A budget is a must-have because commercial units can cost thousands of dollars in some cases. Sit down, and try to determine how much money you can comfortably spend on a juicer before even thinking of looking at different juicers.
- Size: The size of the unit should be considered. Many units weigh 100+ pounds and are huge. If you plan on placing one of these units in a small bar, you may find that it takes up too much space, causing you to lose too much real estate to justify the purchase.
- Warranty: I wouldn’t mention a warranty in most circumstances, but motors on juicers can burn out, which will require a replacement. If a warranty isn’t a few years in length – at least – you’ll want to be able to return it and protect your investment.
These are all simple, basic recommendations, but they need to be at the forefront of your decision. If you keep these points in mind, you’ll be able to choose a quality juicer that will last for years with daily use.