What Is the Best Dyson Vacuum – Let Our Guide Five You the Answers
Dyson was one of the first brands to revolutionize the vacuum industry – an industry that remained stagnant for decades. With technology that ensures their vacuums never lose suction, Dyson’s vacuums are known for being some of the best in the industry.
Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Best Animal
Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum
Our favorite Multi Floor model
Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum
Just like any other vacuum brand, there are multiple models to choose from. Which one is the right choice for you? Keep these things in mind when performing a Dyson vacuum comparison:
- Animals: If you have pets, you may want to choose a Dyson Animal vacuum, which is designed to pick up more dirt and comes with combination and stair tools to pick up hair on furniture and stairs. If you do not have pets, a multi floor vacuum is a smart choice, and will automatically adjust to match the type of flooring you’re going over.
- Canister vs. Upright: Do you prefer upright or canister models? This is typically more of a personal preference, but many people believe that canister vacuums do a better overall job at picking up dirt and can reach into those tight spaces upright vacuums can’t get into.
- Size of Your Family: If you have a larger family or a lot of traffic going through your home, you may consider one of Dyson’s larger vacuums that can tackle tough jobs and more dirt. If it’s just you or you and a roommate/partner, then a cordless, compact model may be the perfect fit for you.
These are a few of the most important things to consider when comparing Dyson models. We took the time to compare models for you, so you can find one that meets your needs without having to spend hours researching.
Our Dyson Vacuum Reviews
Dyson DC35 Digital Slim – Slim is the perfect name for the Dyson DC35. With a weight of just 4.8 pounds, this vacuum is easy to maneuver and is built with the same technology that prevents Dysons from losing their suction.
Dyson says the DC35 has twice the suction power of other lightweight vacuum cleaners. And it works on all floor types – from hard surfaces to carpeting, stairs, upholstery and even the car.
Rotating nylon bristles get deep into carpeting to remove deep-down dirt. A long-reach wand is built with lightweight aluminum, which lets you get into those hard-to-reach, tight spaces. You can even remove the handle to turn the DC35 into a handheld model.
If you’re looking for a versatile, lightweight and powerful vacuum, the DC35 is a smart choice.
Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright – One of the most famous Dyson models – the Ball Multi Floor Upright. The unique design of this model lets you easily maneuver corners and other tighter spaces with ease. And the vacuum will automatically adjust to meet the floor type that you’re vacuuming.
The Ball is built with Dyson’s Radial Root Technology, which is the most advanced. It captures more dirt – even microscopic dirt – than other vacuums.
As an added bonus, this model has complete HEPA filtration, so you can eliminate allergens with ease. In fact, Dyson the Ball is certified allergy and asthma friendly.
If you want powerful suction in an upright model that’s easy to empty and maneuver around furniture and corners, the Dyson Ball is the right choice.
Dyson Ball Multifloor Canister – If you like the concept of the Dyson Ball, but aren’t a fan of upright vacuums, the canister model may be the better choice for you.
Like the upright Ball, the canister version is designed to automatically adjust to the flooring you’re vacuuming.
But here’s what sets this canister vacuum apart from the competition: the turbine head controls are on the handle. You never have to bend down to adjust the settings.
This model also has complete HEPA filtration, so you can eliminate allergens and bacteria in the machine.
If you’re looking for a canister vacuum that’s built with the same great technology you find on the Dyson Ball upright, the Ball canister is the best option. It’s lightweight and highly transportable, so vacuuming becomes less of a chore.
Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Animal – Don’t let the DC50’s compact size fool you – this vacuum is powerful. With advanced cleaner head technology, this vacuum picks up more dirt from carpets than competing models. And of course, it won’t lose its suction over time.
With a weight of just 11.6 pounds, this vacuum is a pleasure to use. And the Ball technology makes it easy to turn and steer the vacuum to get the job quickly.
The nylon bristles get deep down into carpeting to remove more dirt. The included turbine tool, stair tool and combination tool allow you to pick up animal hair from just about anywhere in your home, including stairs and upholstery.
If you have pets and prefer upright vacuums, the DC50 Compact Animal may just be the ideal choice for you.
Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free – The V6 Animal is one of Dyson’s most advanced cord-free vacuums, and it boasts 75% more brush bar power than the original V6. If you have pets, this extra power is certainly a welcomed feature. You’ll remove more hair than with the original V6, and you’ll never have to lug around a big, bulky upright vacuum.
Plus, this model comes with extra tools to make quick work of any task you throw at it. The included mini motorized tool sucks up pet hair and deep-down dirt for a more thorough clean.
One charge will give you 20 minutes of continuous use, which is enough time to tackle most jobs.
If you’re looking for a cordless model that’s lightweight and ideal for homes with pets, the V6 Animal is a smart choice.
Buyer’s Guide – What’s The Difference between the Dyson Animal and Multi Floor Models
You’ve spent time trying to compare models, but still aren’t sure which one to choose. Should you get the upright? Is dirt pick-up better with the Dyson DC39 multi floor vs Animal? To help you find the right vacuum, let’s first look at the difference between the Animal and the Multi Floor models from Dyson.
- Animal: Dyson’s Animal vacuums are designed for homes with pets. They offer stronger suction and tools that get dirt and hair from deep down in carpeting. And most models have the same technology that lets you move from one floor type to another seamlessly without having to adjust any settings. Special tools are included to remove pet hair from stairs and upholstery, and some have HEPA filters to remove allergens and bacteria.
- Multi Floor: These models are designed to move from one floor type to another without you having to adjust the settings. Sensors allow the brushes to automatically adjust to the flooring. If you have multiple floor types in your home, which most homes do, a Multi Floor Dyson may be a good fit for you.
Aside from the type of Dyson, you also want to consider:
- Price: Stay within your budget, but aim for a model that meets all your needs. Most Dyson vacuums are similar in price, so it shouldn’t be an issue to stay on budget.
- Corded or Cordless: Dyson offers both corded and cordless models. Cordless models are great for maneuverability, but if you have a large home, one charge will likely not be enough to clean the entire area without having to recharge. A corded vacuum is typically more powerful and you never have to worry about losing suction.