Let Our Miele Vacuum Comparison Help You Find the Best Vacuum for You
Miele has been in business since 1899 and now offers some of the best vacuum cleaners on the market. Higher in price, Miele vacuums have a reputation for lasting decades. And the suction power is second-to-none.
Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition
Our favorite for 2020
Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner
A very close runner-up
New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Works great for pet hair too
But just like any other brand, Miele offers a number of different vacuum models. How do you choose the right one? When making your Miele canister vacuum comparison chart, think about the following factors:
- Pets: Do you have any pets in your home? If so, Miele offers vacuums designed to pick up animal hair. Whether you have a tiny teacup Chihuahua or a pack of Siberian Huskies, Miele’s Cat & Dog vacuum will pick up more dirt and hair than you could ever imagine. But that extra power does come at a price. If you don’t have pets, stick to a standard Miele model unless you plan on bringing home a new furry friend in the near future.
- Size: Consider the size of your home as well. Some Miele models have a larger operating radius than others. If you have a larger space, consider a model with a 36-foot radius.
- Flooring Type: It’s also important to keep in mind the type of flooring you have in your home. Some Miele models have Parquet brushes that clean hard surfaces with extreme care, which makes them a great option for delicate smooth surfaces.
These three factors are the most important to think about when comparing Miele vacuums. We’ve done all of the work for you and reviewed the top models from the brand based on performance, quality, price and customer satisfaction.
Miele Vacuum Reviews – Our Top Picks
New Miele Classic C1 Titan – The Classic C1 Titan features Miele’s Electro Comfort electrobrush, which makes this vacuum perfect for cleaning low or medium pile carpets, smooth flooring and rugs.
The Titan also comes with a parquet floor brush that gently but thoroughly cleans smooth surfaces, removing every last speck of dust and dirt. This brush is also great for cleaning upholstery and getting into those hard-to-reach places.
A rotary dial selector allows you to choose between six levels of power, so you can choose the appropriate level for the surface you’re cleaning. A telescopic stainless steel wand extends 29.5 feet, so you can reach those high spaces with ease. And the HEPA AirClean filtration system removes allergens and bacteria from the air.
Miele S2121 Olympus – The Olympus is incredibly lightweight (13 pounds) and features Miele’s combination floor tool, which lets you seamlessly transition from carpeted to smooth surfaces without having to change attachments.
Like the previous model, the Olympus has six power settings, so you can choose the right one for your surface.
The telescopic wand extends 29.5 feet, so you can clean those high spaces in your home. The large handle features an ergonomic design to make vacuuming more comfortable.
The FilterBag on this model automatically seals closed to prevent dust, allergens and dirt from getting back into the air when the bag is removed.
Plus, this model comes with onboard accessories that help you tackle any cleaning job.
Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition – Featuring Miele’s Turbo Comfort turbobrush, the C3 Limited Edition has an air-driven roller brush that rotates to loosen dirt in the carpet.
Like the previous model, the C3 features the combination floor tool that is ideal for low-pile carpeting as well as smooth surfaces and rugs. A switch on the front of the tool (which is easy to press with your foot) allows you to quickly switch between hard and carpeted surfaces.
Six speeds are available, so you can choose an appropriate level for your flooring. The AirClean sealed system prevents dirt, dust and allergens from escaping when you change the vacuum bag.
Plus, the telescopic wand extends an impressive 36 feet to reach high places.
Miele 41BAN031 – The 41BAN031 is one of the more affordable vacuums from Miele, and it boasts many of the same features you’ll find on the higher-priced models.
The Turbo Comfort brush loosens deep-down dirt while also removing loose thread and lint. The Parquet floor brush is also included for easy cleaning of smooth surfaces, like wood and tile.
Six power levels are included, and the telescopic wand extends 29.5 feet to reach high places.
Like other Miele vacuums, this model has the AirClean system that keeps dirt, allergens and dust trapped inside when changing bags.
Three onboard accessories are included, so you can clean upholstery, delicate items and other hard-to-reach areas with ease.
New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog – If you have pets, the Complete C3 Cat & Dog is the best option for you. It’s a high end premium model , but its suction power is unmatched.
This model comes with the Electro Plus brush, which is ideal for medium or high pile carpeting. It also works well on smooth surfaces. Also included is the Parquet Twister. The Twister rotates 180 degrees for easy maneuverability.
Of course, there are six speed options available, so you can choose the appropriate amount of power for your surface.
The Active AirClean filter uses a charcoal cassette to absorb and neutralize odors. The included mini turbobrush makes it easy to clean upholstery, stairs and furnishings.
Buyer’s Guide – Puzzled As To Which Miele Vacuum To Buy – We Can Help!
Buying a Miele vacuum isn’t always easy. Each model is similar in appearance and many have the same features. But it’s the little details and features that really make the difference. How can you find the right vacuum for you?
- Space Needs: Most of Miele’s models have an operating radius of 29.5 feet, but the Complete C3 Limited Edition has a larger radius of 36 feet. Consider the size and the height of the spaces you’ll clean with your vacuum when choosing a model.
- Accessories: What type of accessories (if any) do you need? If you have pets, you may want a model with a mini turbobrush. These make it easy to remove pet hair from stairs, furniture and tight spaces.
- Filters: This is another important point to consider if you have pets. The Cat & Dog model features a charcoal filter that absorbs and neutralizes odors. If you have multiple pets, then this feature may be important to you. The Classic C1 Titan also has a HEPA filtration system built-in, so you can eliminate allergens and bacteria from your home.
- Price: Price is probably the most important factor, although it shouldn’t necessarily be this way. Create and stick to a budget. Miele vacuums are higher-priced, and there can be a significant difference between certain models, so choose one that includes exactly what you need and nothing more. If you do have a higher budget and pets in your home, we recommend springing for the Cat & Dog model because it offers more power and additional features that eliminate more pet hair than competing vacuums.