Let Our Guide Help You Find the Best Blender for Juicing
The best blenders for juicing allow you to juice vegetables and fruits of all sizes – small and large – without too much prep work involved. They’ll also be able to extract juice at a high efficiency level so that you’re left with more juice and drier pulp, Better efficiency maximizes your juice production and saves you money in the process.
Ninja Professional Blender with Single Serve
Our favorite for 2017
BELLA 13984 Rocket Extract Pro Personal Blender
A very close runner-up
Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
A low-noise, easy-to-clean juicing blender
A worldwide craze, the health benefits and popularity of juicing has led to numerous types of juicers, from cold press to centrifugal.
Choosing among all of the juicer types and models can make you dizzy, and it’s rather confusing when the end result is still the same: juice. Let’s take a look at a few of the different juicer features and specs you’ll want to consider when comparing the different juicing blenders on the market.
- Ice Crushing: The ability to crush ice effectively allows a juicer to provide you with a cold smoothie or juice that is perfect on a hot summer’s day. If you want to enjoy cold smoothies, ice crushing technology is a must-have.
- Speeds and Pulse: Varying speeds and a pulse setting will allow you to blend fruits and veggies to your personal preference. This isn’t a must-have, but it’s a great feature for those with a diverse diet.
- BPA-Free: Plastic contains harmful BPAs, which have been linked to numerous adverse side effects. BPA-free models are ideal if you’re on a health kick and want to ensure that the juice you drink is as beneficial as possible.
Keeping these three points in mind, we’re going to provide you with five of the best juicer models on the market.
Our Picks for the Top Juicing Blenders
Ninja Professional Blender (BL660) – The Ninja packs a lot of power (1100 watts) into a family-serve juicing blender that is able to blend everything from fruits and hard carrots to ice. The Ninja has the power and efficiency to create that perfect, cold juice the whole family will enjoy.Three speeds are available.
BPA-free and dishwasher safe, cleanup is a breeze with the BL660.
A total holding capacity of 72 ounces allows you to juice 9 full cups of juice at one time. There are two ninja cups included with lids for your convenience. Affordable at a mid range price point, the Ninja Professional is sleek and small while also being powerful.
For effortless juicing, the Ninja is perfect for families and single users.
BELLA 13984 Rocket Extract Pro Personal Blender – The 13984 is a budget-friendly blender. Ideal for single users, this model is designed as a single-serve to produce just enough juice for a quick pick-me-up in the morning.
Offering a 700W motor, this high-performance blender is stainless steel and has grinding blades that are able to grind through tough fruits and vegetables, too.
The holding capacity of the tumblers is 24 ounces. Three 24-ounce tumblers and two 12-ounce tumblers are also included. A slew of lids are included, too, which will allow you to safely store your juice for later use.
Being BPA-free, this is the ideal choice for a single serve, affordable juicer.
Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender – The Hemisphere control blender is sleek, and it offers a lot of features that we haven’t mentioned yet. Five electronic speeds plus a pulp feature allow for consistent results and the ability to work through tougher produce.
Pre-programmed settings along with a timer further add to the user’s control and allow you to make consistent juices time and time again.
The 6-cup capacity jug holds up to 48 ounces of juice, and the blade and bowl system allows you to crush ice and make cocktails, smoothies, or even soups. Quiet and efficient, the only drawback of this model is it’s premium status.
Ninja Professional Blender with Single Serve (BL740) – If the BL660 was too big for your liking, the BL740 provides a jolt of power with 1100 watts of power and total crushing technology to obliterate ice. This model does come with the 72-ounce blender jar, but it also comes with two 16-ounce jars, which is the right choice for a single-serve juicer.
BPA-free and dishwasher safe, this blender will allow for a quick cleanup.
Three speeds are available as well as a pulse button. A 1-year warranty is offered, and Nutri Ninja To Go Lids are included so that you can bring your juice with you – no spills included.
Vitamix 5200 Series Blender, Black – Vitamix has changed the way people juice and blend, but this model is a premium unit, making it an expensive blender. Ideal for large and small batches, this model is able to hold 64-ounces of juice and offers an adjustable speed setting to refine the juicing method further.
BPA-free, this juicer is able to make anything from cold and hot soups to nut butter, ice cream and smoothies.
When grabbing the jar, you’ll notice that the Vitamix is a solid machine that offers high-quality at a mid-to-high price. But on high speeds, the blades can get hot and heat up your juice, which means some nutrient quality will be lost in the process.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Best Blender Juicer
All of the blender juicers listed above are quality machines that are able to provide you with a delicious, good-for-you cup of juice. But which model should you pick? A few things that you may want to consider before opening up your pocketbook and plunking down money for a juicer blender are:
- Price: It’s difficult to choose one blender because for 10 % more, you can buy a better one. And then when you’ve gone that far, an extra 105 on top can make a huge difference. Avoid spending more than you wanted to initially by setting a firm budget. From budget to premium, there are juicers that will suffice every user’s needs and budgets.
- Size: No one – not a single person – will need to drink 9 cups of juice at one sitting. We don’t recommend choosing a model on size alone because a single serve may suffice, or a 48-ounce may be more practical than a massive 72-ounce, which is really only ideal when making drinks in advance (or at parties).
- Jugs: It sounds trivial, and to some extent it is, but having extra jugs and cups, like the Ninja offers, is an amazing addition to any juice blender. These extras allow you to make another cup of juice for later, or use the lid to bring your juice with you on-the-go.
When you start juicing, you’ll find that every model has its own quirks. Some models will require you to cut your produce into small pieces, while others are loud. The main aspect to look for is how well the blender will juice your produce.